Molecular Surfaces and Volumes
Molecular Surface Programs
Program written by B. Lee, F.M. Richards and M. Handschumacher. For each atom in a list the program ACCESS is designed to find the surface area in square Angstroms that is accessible to a probe sphere of a radius specified by the user.
- Argos-ASC: The Analytic Surface Calculation Package for Molecular Systems. Collection of tools for Surface and Volume Calculation.
- CONSCRIPT: A program for generating electron density isosurfaces for presentation in protein crystallography.
- GETAREA: Calculation of solvent accesible surface areas,
atomic solvation energies and their gradients for macromolecules.
B.S. Duncan (Molecular Graphics Laboratory): Spherical Harmonic Representations of Molecular surfaces.
- Molviewer-ogl: Molecular graphics software developed at York by M. Hartshorn. Molecular Surfaces can be generated for all or part of a molecular structure.
- MSMS: Molecular Surfaces Calculation by
M. Sanner. MSMS allows to compute triangulations of Solvent Excluded Surfaces.
- MSP: Molecular Surface Package. Copyright 1996 by M.L. Connolly.
- MSV: Molecular Surface Viewer. MSV is an OpenGL based viewer for molecular surfaces computed with MSMS.
- NACCESS: Atomic Solvent Accessible Area Calculations.
- SURFNET: Program generates generates surfaces and void
regions between surfaces from coordinate data supplied in the PDB file.
NVTB - Home Page
Last Updated: 4 September 2000
Ingeborg M.M. van Leeuwen