Finds parameter values for a pet that minimizes the lossfunction using Nelder Mead's simplex method using a filter
[q, info, itercount] = petregr_f (func, par, data, auxData, weights, filternm)
Finds parameter values for a pet that minimizes the lossfunction using Nelder Mead's simplex method using a filter. The filter gives always a pass in the case that no filter has been selected in estim_options.
- func: character string with name of user-defined function; see nrregr_st or nrregr
- par: structure with parameters
- data: structure with data
- auxData: structure with auxiliary data
- weights: structure with weights
- filternm: character string with name of user-defined filter function
- q: structure with parameters, result of the least squares estimates
- info: 1 if convergence has been successful; 0 otherwise
- itercount: nummber if iterations
Set options with nmregr_options. Similar to nrregr_st, but slower and a larger bassin of attraction and uses a filter. The number of fields in data is variable. See groupregr_f for the multi-species situation.