Release information about DEBtox
Page updated on 21 October 1998
We are still working at DEBtox. If you find any bugs please send them to us with the data file (*.dtd) that caused the error and with all parameter settings you entered.
- DEBtox v1.7 (15.4.1998)
- When selecting "Comparison..." in the Reproduction Experiment, DEBtox ended up in an infinity loop.
- When deleting the last item in the "Comparison" window and then selecting cancel DEBtox crashed.
- Added a "Delete" option. DEBtox data files (*.dtd) can be deleted from within the program.
- Changed some things in the Help files.
- There was 'fraction of survivors' instead of 'number of survivors' written in when displaying the data set in the Survival experiment.
- When in the Slow Kinetics in he Body- and Reproduction Experiment the 'No effect concentration' becomes 'No-effect concentration-time' and the 'Tolerance concentration' becomes 'Tolerance concentration-time'.
- DEBtox v1.6 (11.3.1998)
- The survival experiment now shows the 'fraction of survivors' instead of the 'number of survivors' in the Time- and Concentration profiles.
- When reading a datafile, numbers with a '+' or a 'e' in it where rejected.
- When there is a Weight value, it will be shown on screen and on the printed version.
- It was possible that the weight values were not initialized to one. This could give different results for different runs.
- In some of the models in the reproduction experiment it was possible that some parameters get a negative value which could lead to under- and overflows. This is now fixed.
- DEBtox v1.5 (25.5.1997)
- The buffer for reading input files was not large enough for some data files. It is now enlarged so the maximum line length is now 10240 bytes.
- DEBtox v1.4 (3.4.1997)
- When you want to make a profile likelihood or another graph, the previously maked graphs disapeared.
- During the calculation for the starting points for the Survival experiment when you set the NEC to a fixed value is was possible that calculation errors occured.
- v1.3 (19.11.1996)
- When the elimination rate is set to 0, DEBtox goes automatic in the slow kinetics mode.
- If the no-effect concentration is set to a fixed value of 0, DEBtox crashed if calculate the profile ln likelihood. Now you get a message stating that it is not possible.
- When plotting survival data with only two time entries, the concentration profile could be drawn with a slight offset.
- It was possible that there was only one point in the profile ln likelhood. This made the program crash. Now when this happens it will be intercepted.
- v1.2 (30.10.1996)
- When parameters are set to a fixed value, the starting points where miscalculated.
- When calculating the NEC sometimes there was an index error resulting
in a crash.
- When there are three parameters (slow kinetics) the Comparisons Dialog
showed four parameters.
- If there were less than two points in the Profile ln likelihood the
- v1.1 (12.10.1996)
- The length at birth, length at puberty and enrgy investment ratio parameters are now being checked.
- Added Percentage (%) for the Concentrations.
- In the Survival Experiment: When the elimenation rate is fixed to a value the kinetics is set to Normal.
- In the Survival Experiment: In the `Test Comparisons': When the Blank Mortality Rate is set to zero DEBtox would quit. This is now fixed.
- There were some (minor) miscalculations in the `Test Comparisons' function.
- The graphical output is corrected for the Survival experiment when the number of individuals is different for the differnet concentrations.
- In the Survival Experiment the calculation of the profile likelihood was sometimes wrong.
- v1.0 - 12 April 1996
Back to the DEBtox page.